• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Give away a 160 Watt Power-Sun !!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am going to give away a 160 Watt Power-Sun when we reach 10,000. I don't have the details, but I am open to ideas. :)

nat

5 Year Member
how about a photo contest of tegus enjoying basking or their time outside to show how much tegus love their sun (power or real or otherwise!)

nat

5 Year Member
or a contest for the catchiest slogan as to why uvb is important for tegus... its gotta be uvb related ha ha

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PUV-10.jpg

$40.00 value

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nat said:
or a contest for the catchiest slogan as to why uvb is important for tegus... its gotta be uvb related ha ha

I like it!! :wink:

nat

5 Year Member
ha ha i was thinking something along the lines of "tegus aren't vampires! They need the sun!" ha ha

as for an enclosure competition... no fair! all my enclosures are packed up for the winter as everything is brumating lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan