• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

G'Mork update.

theDregs

Update on my Argentine B+W tegu, G'Mork. he was born mid August, so he's 2.5 months old now. He eats like a horse. I ordered 2,000 super worms, 200 dubia, and 2 pounds of whole frozen smelt. These are his staples. He also eats eggs, liver, fuzzy mice, etc, on occasion. He mostly refuses turkey balls and fruit/veggies, but he'll nibble now and then. He looks dull as hell in this pic because he is about to shed. He seriously sheds about every five days. I am almost ready to move him out of his 55 gallon tank and put him in his 6'x3' cage.

My son looks terrified in this pic not because he is afraid of being bit-G'Mork is a big sweetheart. But, you'll notice his belly is quite big from his last meal. It is getting real close to poopin' time. Tegu poop is disgusting and will clear out a room. It is really the only downside to owning one so far.

aEga1Zh.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan