• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Gold Tegus ?!?!

fisherman

5 Year Member
While at the local pet store the other day picking up some food for my BP and new acquired tree frog, I was browsing the pitiful reptile selection. (not to buy, just to see what was new.)

I checked the pretty little BP's then the geckos. And I came upon the next way too small cage, The sign said "Gold Tegu: $159.95" I've done a bit of researched and never heard of a Gold Tegu. Is this real, or just a pet store scam. Or is it another name for a different kind. I'm short, and the tank was towards the top so I couldn't really see if there were animals in it or not, and if there were, what they looked like.

Thanks,
fisherman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980