• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Gold Tegus ?!?!

fisherman

5 Year Member
While at the local pet store the other day picking up some food for my BP and new acquired tree frog, I was browsing the pitiful reptile selection. (not to buy, just to see what was new.)

I checked the pretty little BP's then the geckos. And I came upon the next way too small cage, The sign said "Gold Tegu: $159.95" I've done a bit of researched and never heard of a Gold Tegu. Is this real, or just a pet store scam. Or is it another name for a different kind. I'm short, and the tank was towards the top so I couldn't really see if there were animals in it or not, and if there were, what they looked like.

Thanks,
fisherman