• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Good place to get color morph bearded dragons.

Tux

5 Year Member
My advice is be REALLY picky. Do your research and read reviews of everyone. I like to have a lil bit of background on the genetics of my animals and possibly adeno testing (for what it's worth that aspect can be argued). It may not mean much to some but to me it's a big one. I can't really recommend a breeder with the state of things anymore sadly enough though I'm sure others will help in that regard.

As for sandfire...well as they say, if you have nothing nice to say.......

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Tux said:
My advice is be REALLY picky. Do your research and read reviews of everyone. I like to have a lil bit of background on the genetics of my animals and possibly adeno testing (for what it's worth that aspect can be argued). It may not mean much to some but to me it's a big one. I can't really recommend a breeder with the state of things anymore sadly enough though I'm sure others will help in that regard.

Another Linux user!

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Yeah there is a reptile store locally that has some nice dragons for a really good price compared to the internet.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Look into dragons den herp they will frequently have ads listed on kingsnake.com. I'm not sure about fireandice I used to always want to purchase from them but I saw a bad BOI on fauna. What do you think about them Varnyard?

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Tux said:

Oooh...I couldn't agree with you more. There are only five people that I would be willing to buy from right now, and four of them are listed here.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thepats.info/Breeder_Information.html">http://www.thepats.info/Breeder_Information.html</a><!-- m -->

The other is Bert at Agama International.

Tux

5 Year Member
I have heard great things about calidragons but never had a chance to deal with them myself. As for Bert Langerwerf, the mans a legend and owning anything he produces would be an honor.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tux said:
I have heard great things about calidragons but never had a chance to deal with them myself. As for Bert Langerwerf, the mans a legend and owning anything he produces would be an honor.

I agree Tux, Calidragons or Bert would be great choices. Both of them are not bringing in any new stock, and they are both awesome people. If it was me, that would be the only places I would buy one if I wanted them.

And welcome to the site bro, glad you came and joined us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me