• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got my first nibble today!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So silly me went from playing with my cats to playing with Fason. He started flicking my hands wildly and took a nibble on my finger!! haha although it didn't hurt I could definetly feel the power he is going to have once he's older. I waited a couple of hours then let Fason and the cats check eachother out. No problems what so ever. Hopefully he will come to know their scent doesn't mean food!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Enjoy it while you can, an adult's nibble will do a little more damage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dorton

5 Year Member
I have only been bitten by an 20" columbian, but I sure as heck don't want to get bitten by my 40+" girl!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol you guys are masochistic :twisted: I saw it coming but let it happen so I guess I am in the same lol. He's only 11 inches so it wasn't bad at all.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus said:
I got bit in the face it was no joke..

holy crap I bet dude. I can't help but giggle a lil. Rolexx's jaw line in your avatar looks pretty mean tho! I'd be avoiding that for sure.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have never been bit on the bare skin by an adult, but sure would not want to be bit in the face, that would be bad.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got bit on the ear by our female Blue tegu. I was very sweaty and they seem to like my sweaty scent. She flicked back and forth between both ears and finally CHOMPED the right one!

100_4601_.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nope, Eragon. She left little holes in both sides including inside the ear. It didn't hurt much. She held on for about 5 seconds. I pulled her away and she gave me a "Did I do that??" look.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She prob thought it was a nice plump pinkie, she could not resist a test bite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980