• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got my first Venomous snake today

Riplee

5 Year Member
Dana C said:
Be careful Wenjun. You are playing in the big leagues now.
Yeah... Thank you Dana I will be very careful....:)
Riplee said:
An eyelash viper
Heres pictures...

084804k3gaga9qk4tmzl8r.jpg
084803pellselb544z3cl4.jpg

084802rrjzz8rpb8pz82s2.jpg
084801eune4e41ee8n3v3n.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Apr 21, 17 09 38.jpg
    Photo Apr 21, 17 09 38.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 3

Dana C

They really are beautiful. Aren't they from Central America? How agressive are they?
To tell the truth, if I could catch a Great Basin Rattle Snake, I would keep it. They don't get very big and are not very agressive. I visited a guy who had one and while he didn't handle it, the snake took FT mice from tongs with no threat displays, rattling etc. It was young but a really pretty snake.

Riplee

5 Year Member
Dana C said:
They really are beautiful. Aren't they from Central America? How agressive are they?
To tell the truth, if I could catch a Great Basin Rattle Snake, I would keep it. They don't get very big and are not very agressive. I visited a guy who had one and while he didn't handle it, the snake took FT mice from tongs with no threat displays, rattling etc. It was young but a really pretty snake.
They are from southern Mexico into northwestern South America area. This little guy is already 1 and half years old. Not aggressive, its arboreal snake. so even dont move round too much either. But it is still a venomous snake..

I am going to put venomous sign and lock to the cage in case some visitor open it.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
The thing with venomous is that they're pretty unpredictable and if you do get tagged then it's serious. People fairly accurately say that with most venomous it's not if you get bit, it's when. Be careful!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
haha if someone ever wanted to commit suicide and not get caught or stopped a venomous snake would be a good way to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029