• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Great day for my kids.

TEGUASAUROUS

5 Year Member
New to tegu Talk and excited to get my pics up. I have just completed an extensive new cage for my kids Zerra and Zilla two Argentina black and whites M/F and thier really digging it could not have turned out any better. Thanks Peter D

TEGUASAUROUS

5 Year Member
I will post pics tonight if all goes as planned, im real busy getting ready to go out of town for a couple of days, but like i said im excited to show off their living quarters. I worked hard on this project for the better part of two months, thanks to this site i was able to get all the info I deserved to have for an awesome home for my babies. I had no idea that there was and is so many of us totally obsessed Tegu lovers out there. I look for ward to chatting with you all. Thanks for the reply by the way it makes me feel welcome!!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi TEGUASAUROUS. Welcome to the TeguTalk forum. Congrats on finishing your prodject. I can't wait to see the pictures, too. Have a save trip ;) .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980