• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greetings all

thewiseben

New to the world of Tegus, but thus far everything I've learned about them I've loved.

I don't have any herps at the moment (living overseas in AFG), but I've had a pretty fun history with various beginner herps.

Had two eastern painted turtles that were each 25 years old when I had to turn them over to a nature center due to a dispute with a landlord.
Raised and tamed a snapping turtle who is still living in my parents' backyard 18 years later, eating every goldfish they drop into the garden pond.
Had a rough skinned and fire-bellied newts that each lived in excess of 6 years
Had a variety of garter snakes.

Looking forward to building a mega enclosure and getting one of these personable critters. Hopefully he or she will also get along with a big lazy greyhound.

glk832

5 Year Member
Welcome to tegu talk.. Hey will love tegus they can be a challenge but it is worth it having a 3-5 fooot lizard follow you around like a dog is cool.. And have that same lizard crawl up your pants seeking attention

Joba

Well, whatever the hell you're doing in Afghanistan, stay safe!! Sounds like you've been very successful with reptiles, and whatever tegu you get will be a lucky one.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I missed this thread the first time around!
Return safely from Afghanistan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan