• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greetings from America's high-five! :)

Stef41

Hello! My name is Stefanie, but I prefer Stef :)

I am from West Michigan, I am currently in college working towards a Masters in Applied Psychology (marriage and family therapy), and I currently live with my best friend Sophia.

Sophia and I keep a total of 26 animals in our house, none of which are furry, and we absolutely love it!

We recently purchased our first Tegu, under a set of weird circumstances that left us unsure of exactly what type of Tegu we'd received. After posting some pictures on this forum and asking around though, we discovered it to be a Columbian B/W. He/She is beautiful and all, but we want a Tegu that is guaranteed to be friendly! That is why as of yesterday I put a deposit down on one of Bobby's acclaimed B/W's! So I am VERY excited for that! I can't wait! :woot

So anyways, that's a bit about me! I am very glad to have found this forum, and it gives me great peace of mind knowing that helpful advice and insight are only a click away if I happen to need it when my new addition arrives! :app

Last but not least, here's a peak at a few of the creatures in my beloved collection! Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Collage3.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 1
  • Collage2.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 1
  • Collage1.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
awesome.........welcome aboard, i bet there is never a dull moment in your house! oh and congrats on the new gu, i gotta put me deposit on one to hehehe!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Stef, you guys have a nice collection going there, thanks for sharing. I think you'll be very happy with a Varnyard herp, I sure am.

...Jefroka

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Nice collection Steph, btw what part of West Michigan do you live in? I live in Grand Rapids.

Chris

Stef41

Thanks guys! :) Yes there is seldom a dull moment around here!

And Chris, I live in Grand Rapids too!! Small world! We are sort of Ann/Plainfield area.

Bobby mentioned you on the phone, actually! I told him I was excited to have someone so close to help me out in the event of a Tegu emergency ;)

Wil

5 Year Member
Grand Rapids huh? I grew up 51 miles north of Muskegon, small place called Bitely. My sister lived in GR for a while, too crowded for me. You know the saying, you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy.

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Hey Steph, I'm kind of near Plainfield myself, small world we live in. I'm over by the Knapp and Beltline.

Chris

kaa

5 Year Member
Awesome collection. I wish I had a tegu friend close by. The closest I have is like 2 and a half hours away. Congrats on the varnyard tegu. You will not be disappointed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan