• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greetings from Tokyo

Godspeed

5 Year Member
Hello Tegu lovers. :-D :-D :-D

I am newbie here. I am from Tokyo Japan.
Basically I am a serpent lover. (Curently I keep a boelens python, Emerald tree boa, Green tree python and some Asian colubrids.)

But I keep some lizards, as well. A bosc' monitor, a Sharkbay Shingleback Skink, and a young red tegu.(Argentine)

This is my pretty red called Pompadour. He is not very red. She is pinky tegu with grey-ish head.

Hope you like it. :-D

Gx3

5 Year Member
Cool, nice pics! I've been wanting to go to Japan forever!! Welcome to the forum!!

Godspeed

5 Year Member
Thank you all of your warm welcome. :-D
I have fallen love with tegu and the tegu world.

DaveDragon said:
YES!! That last pic is great!! Could it be a B&W/Red hybrid??

Well, I thought so as well. I thought he was a hybrid between B&W and Red.
My little tegu was imported as "Argentine red tegu strange phase"

What do you think? Do you think he is very pale?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Welcome to the site. That's a very nice looking Tegu. I would love to see pics of your snakes. I am a snake keeper myself.

Godspeed

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Welcome to the site. That's a very nice looking Tegu. I would love to see pics of your snakes. I am a snake keeper myself.

All right this is my boelens python

boelen10420083ed9.jpg

My emerald tree boa

1182008ul8.jpg

Edited by DaveDragon. Fixed image tags.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I have at the moment 3 Albino Boas Constrictors, 2 Hypo Pastel Boas, 2 Pastel Boas, 2 Stripe Dwarf Boas, 1 Dumeril Boa, 11 Burmese Pythons, 4 Ball Pythons and 2 Reticulated Pythons.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice looking animals, also welcome to the site!!

Your red is a pure red, it looks like just a normal red to me, but a very nice one. I raise the high contrast reds, and some people try to compare them to the normals. The high contrasts have much more red to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980