• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greetings!

Prettz

5 Year Member
And salutations to all! I've been viewing the TeguTalk forums as a guest for months now, and figured it was about time to register and socialize a bit.

So here follows the guts of this post.

Prettz is my name. Born in Texas, still living in Texas. Currently own two Ball Python's (Normal BP Zombie/Eve, Albino BP Bose) and a Curly Hair Tarantula (Elli).

In the market for a Tegu, already have an enclosure ready to go and everything. Unfortunately the money that would be used for said Tegu purchase is tied up with a local shop in the form of a "Non-Refundable Deposit" that had Baby Tegu's 2~3 months ago (which sparked my interest, and I began researching these amazing creatures). They had promised connections with breeders (one clerk mentioned knowing Bobby personally and recommended this site) and could produce one within a week, however I am now stuck with an empty cage and a receipt that should be a Tegu. Mind you, it's only been 11 days, and Christmas was just upon us (or those who celebrate it anyways) so I haven't given up the wait. It would be tough for me to purchase outside of a shop due to my inconsistent work schedule (valet, schedule differs every week) as I may not be available to pick him/her up in a decent time frame if shipped to me personally. :eek:

Hopefully I shall join the ranks soon, and of course pictures will indeed be posted when the time comes. I'm pretty darn good at reading, so hopefully I'll be able to answer my own questions with the knowledge already offered here. Worst case scenario, I may require the assistance of the more experienced! I look forward to sharing experiences with the Gu-munity!

~End of line

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980