• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greetings

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
Hello my name ,obviously, is Christopher. I have quite a few animals including spiders, scorpions, lizards, snakes, frogs, toads, turtles, and fish. well and cats :p I am really interested in, and looking forward to getting myself a Tegu later on this year :) thought this would be a good place to come and get all the inside info from actual keepers! :-D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
2004014538283941353_rs.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!

playlboi

5 Year Member
welcome to the forum.
looks like you've already got quite a collection!
and once you've joined the tegu addiction, you can't go back.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome! If there is anything any of us can do to help you towards a tegu, let us know! Oh, and if you end up buying one, you absolutely HAVE to get one of Varnyard's (Bobby). His, in my oppinion, are usually the most gorgeous ones around!

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
actually I was already shot down by Varnyard.. apparently us Canadians have to settle for the rest.. we aren't allowed the best!!

and I will take up a few pages of photos with all my animals later tonight when I am home :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980