• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Had the Big Girl out today. (Follicles) DUW

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
So I had her out today to free roam the house and the backyard, it was like 85 today where I live and its only supposed to get hotter (100) as the week goes on. Anyways I got some shots of her big belly thats full of follicles, my friend is bringing his big male over tomorrow so they can get the job done, hopfully :D

P1000405.jpg

P1000406.jpg

P1000416.jpg

P1000411.jpg

P1000412.jpg

P1000413.jpg

P1000410.jpg

P1000414.jpg

Thought id throw in one of my beardie and my smaller tegu too.

P1000409.jpg

P1000404.jpg

Thanks for looking!

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
looking good man, good luck with the breeding.... :fc
Thanks, shes proven and so is the male, so hopefully it wont take much to get them to work out. Just hoping she can give me a good fertile egg count

alewis0890

5 Year Member
that female is right at 4 foot lol looks small in the pic cause I was letting her crawl down to the couch... much bigger in person, yes shes purrty taylor!

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Yea shes actually a big female just looks smaller in some pics, shes really filled out and pushes 4ft just a little bit, id say its bigger than your average female. So yes she is fully grown.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me