• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Haha...What's up...

Kourtney

5 Year Member
Hows it going everyone! I'm Kourtney (obviously), and have been a member of a few forums (repticzone.com being the one I used to frequent). I have 2 bearded dragons, an Northern Alligator Lizard, and a Leopard Gecko. Everyone but my beardies have been rescues! I'm not sure how good I'll be fitting in here, as I don't really have a tegu, haha! Guess we'll see how it goes!!

--Kourtney

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You are more than welcome here, we also have other members that have gator lizards as well as beardies.

Glad to have you join us Kourtney!! :)

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

I keep Beardies too. :wink: :) :D

IMGP1236.jpg

IMGP1218.jpg

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I love all reptiles, even the ugly ones...if there is such a thing! Welcome to this wonderful forum! I hope you enjoy it as i know i do!

dorton

5 Year Member
Welcome to the board! I think you'll enjoy the stay.
Lets see some pics in the lizard section!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced