• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HAHAHA Just watch.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25413151">http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=25413151</a><!-- m -->

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Ha! I saw that coming a mile away, you dont give someone like that a Desert Eagle .50!!!! By the way I want one of those really bad!!! As soon as I scrape up $1,400.00 I'm gonna get one.

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
hahaha i let my g/f shoot my 30-06 hunting rifle and it blew her shoulder right out.. but that was funnier by far

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
LOL as a woman I am thinking if she had some more meat on her bones,her arms could of held the gun better.
rofl.gif

Brat!

greentriple

5 Year Member
Cute. If she'd had a better instructor she would have been able to fire the gun.

On the other hand it's a great video for gun control, both people in the video are clear examples of who should not own a weapon.

nat

5 Year Member
this just goes to show that its not just people hurting people... guns hurt people to ha

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks like classic example of what not to do, she did not lock her arms, and held the gun too loose. :brick

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
from my knowledge, guns are dangerous, lol, it's just way too bad that they had to shut some sites down at school, it says, kidswastingtime

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan