• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hallo from Argentina! Here is Juancho! :D

COWHER

5 Year Member
wow she has a beautiful color kinda like a black and white but with a caramel brown color instead of black very nice tegu!!

gebris353

5 Year Member
Yeah excepting political issues I love my country, my flag, their places, but every country has its beauties. Thanks again for the comments, I'm really happy to know my girl is doing well from guys that know what you are talking about. :-D

COWHER said:
like a black and white but with a caramel brown color instead of black very nice tegu!!

Yeah her colour seems to be right that! Never thought it that way but yeah, she seems a b&w with that brown instead of black. When she sheds she gets a bright orange/red in her hands mixed with a wet brown just like the one you can see in Bobby's pics of little red ones. Btw, those are really sweet! :-D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029