• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Happy to learn about this site! Thanks for the add!

Carla H

I learned about this site on the Reddit Tegu sub and recently joined here. I’ve kept many herps, including monitors, prehensile tailed skinks, pink tongue skinks, geckos and turtles. I recently moved to a new house in TN with a large sunroom (10x30) with heated floors. I’m planning a tegu enclosure in the sunroom and have placed a deposit on a male blue hatchling from Rose City Reptiles. I’m interested in any insight you all can provide as I plan the grow out enclosure and the adult enclosure. Grow out enclosure will be 4x2x2 and the adult enclosure will be either 6x6 or 6x8. The tegu will be able to free roam the sunroom while supervised. Pic shows the space I have to work with. Enclosure will be up against the brick wall shown.

Attachments

• IMG_5138.jpeg
    IMG_5138.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArgentineEmmett