• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hatched!?

G

I figured those were all gone though since they started hatching over a week ago and he said it usually takes 3 or 4 days for all of them to hatch. How does everyone know what they're getting? I guess I should just ask Bobby, eh?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
its possible, but there are other that should be hatching now too, either way your getting an awesome tegu. im thinking about getting a 2010 jam x whitey hatchling and see if it turns out like the 2009's that would be awesome!

G

VARNYARD said:
They hatch over a two-three day period, and I must do them in order of when the deposit was made, Kevin, yours has now hatched. That clutch is almost done hatching, only about five eggs left. But more are due soon, the next clutch is due to start on the 30th of this month, three days.

Here we go.. I knew this was posted somewhere. I think I'm getting one from the second clutch that was due to start on the 30th.

G

reptastic said:
its possible, but there are other that should be hatching now too, either way your getting an awesome tegu. im thinking about getting a 2010 jam x whitey hatchling and see if it turns out like the 2009's that would be awesome!

How do you know what you're getting? Where does it say these are Jam x Whitley hatchlings and so on?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
MichiganReptiles said:
reptastic said:

How do you know what you're getting? Where does it say these are Jam x Whitley hatchlings and so on?

well you can just ask bobby before he ships, and jam is the father and whitey is the mother to my very first tegu nero, there were quite a few people on here that had a 09' tegu from that pair but i rarely see them any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat