• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Haven't Been Here in a While...

Marlene

5 Year Member
And I, well my boyfriend, bought a new B&W Tegu! He hasn't named it yet, and I'm thinking it may be a female, but it's still too small to tell (I think). Anyway, its face is pretty beat up and its feces mostly consisted of coco fiber from being fed in the cage it was housed in, but that's all about to change since it's in our care now!

Here are a few pictures of it:
DSC01679.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

Looks like it has a burn on the top of its head:
DSC01669.jpg

This would've been a super cute photo if the flash hadn't created a shadow!
DSC01655.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

Pics of when we took it out of the pet shop's box to check it out some more and put it in it's new home:
DSC01648.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

My Colombian tegu is still alive and thriving! It actually gets along great with the B&W so they get to hang out in the tub together and play outside of their cages together. It's so cute! I know I should've quarantined the B&W a little longer (a few months longer, lol) before introducing them, but I gave it a thorough inspection and its feces were clean and scent free!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980