• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

he goes by the name of raptor

gotherps?

5 Year Member
this is my columbian gold. he/she is about 6 months old now and eating like a fiend. he is not very friendly unless he has been fed first and even then "interaction" is on his terms. a more beautiful tegu i have not seen :)

P6060003.jpg

P6060007.jpg

P6060010.jpg

P6060013.jpg

P6060018.jpg

and my main man Iggy. he hates cameras

P6080021.jpg

sunshine22

5 Year Member
Love your gold! It's beautiful. I have one, but he isn't that big yet. The people I got him from said he was about a year old, but they rescued him from being skin and bones! They said they think he's going to have a pretty good growing stage soon, and I'm hoping he does! I just hope I can get him tame first though. I'm having alot of trouble with that!

Nero

5 Year Member
Beautiful columbian, just work with him everyday or every other day and you will have results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan