• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

He has awaken :) (and now I have questions)

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
So my tegu woke up today for the first time in months :) (hope he doesn't go back down! :hifit

When he went into hibernation he had just started shedding..

He woke up today and had about 80% of the shed left on him.. is there anything I can do to help him finish shedding? (gave him a warm bath today to help)

dscf0264sf3.jpg

dscf0269qp9.jpg

dscf0270gl6.jpg

dscf0276vc7.jpg

ashesc212

5 Year Member
I would just keep giving him the warm baths and maybe use a little shed ease. Also, make sure the humidity is up in the tank.

Can't help on the Extreme Giants front but I just wanted to say I love the spotted belly! :p

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome, glad to hear he is awake!! :)

He should shed out just fine, just make sure you keep the humidty up. Also he is not a Extreme, he looks like a nice dark normal. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980