• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello all returning member from Ireland coming back to herps!

Magik

5 Year Member
Hello guys and gals my names Justin, Im from Dublin,Ireland used to be a member on the old Varnyard TeguTalk forums my name was Cooli and after a short break from keeping herps (House move and complete lack of space thankfully now no longer an issue!) im getting a few small things from the reptile expo in Hamm, Germany in march (CBB Manokwari Green Tree Python and if I can find one a young CBB B&W Tegu!) which I really cannot wait for!The reptile itch truly never left me and I would find myself constantly looking at bits and bobs over the net in despair wishing, wanting and waiting, well the wait is finally over!

Anyway glad to see this forum going strong, I learned so much from it back in the day and am looking forward to catching up on all the breedings/new happenings in the Tegu world so thanks for having me!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Justin! Have you tried to get your old account back? I can help you get access to it, if you'd like. Welcome back to TeguTalk! Glad to have you back!

Magik

5 Year Member
Hello Josh, yes I tried sending the request for a new password to the email account in question but it never appears in my inbox ill send you a PM now, thank you very much for the help and the kind welcome!