• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello all

gojira82

5 Year Member
I don't have a Tegu... Yet ( straightening out my finances In a bad economy)

But I have been researching Tegus and I keep and take care of other reptiles
(2 Blue tongue skinks, a leopard gecko, and a crested gecko). I've also been
researching breeders( I don't quite trust most pet stores). I look forward to talking to everyone here.

taeke care

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Welcome aboard!

When you do decide to get a tegu, I can tell you from personal experiance that Bobby (Varnyard) has the best. I have a gu from him and one from the pet store..... Trust me get one from Bobby lol

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
i know what you mean about money in these shot out times. and trust me, feeding an adult tegu (i have 2 adults,male and female) is expensive. and on top of feeding you have a light bill and enclosure costs.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hello welcome. i agree lazyjr52 go with bobby(varnyard) i personally have only dealt with bobby but after seeing the trouble with a couple of people on here have dealt with. i have two tegus from bobby and they are awesome very healthy and my female was tame since i got her at 5 wks old now the male is a bit jumpy i got him at 6 mo. and he had been hibernating but he is coming around quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980