• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello All

ddegatano

5 Year Member
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dave Degatano and on June 29th my new Tegu will be born. He'll be coming from the one and only Varnyard! I can't wait.
Hope to hear from you all, anyone is Jersey?

Jer723

5 Year Member
hey dave! nice to have you on here, great place for info! im from jersey whereabouts are you from? im from bloomfield.

ddegatano

5 Year Member
I'm located in Parlin, its part of Sayreville. To put it in Jersey terms, exit 125 on the parkway.

This site is great, the information is by far the best on the net. I ordered my Tegu from Bobby. He was great to speak with, and he is so willing to go above and beyond. I'm so excited to get my Tegu.

Do you have any advice? I see that you have a red, I'm getting a black and white.

Thanks again Jer723

Jer723

5 Year Member
i dont really have any advice for you, just to spend lots of time with your tegu, because they do have the potential to become mean, i hold my tegu about 30 - 45 minutes each day, they take a lot of work. once you get the tegu, let it get used to its new home for a week or so and then ease into the tank and try to hold him, and try to form a bond, he will probably be scared at first, but those are pretty much self explanatory. if you have any detailed questions you could PM me if youd like

Jerry

crox

5 Year Member
Im getting one of his babies too!

Welcome. This place was some great inside info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.