• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello all..

playlboi

5 Year Member
Glad to be here! I have owned my pair of tegus for more than a month now. I've browsed around and found this website. Was busy before so I didn't have time to join. But this looks like a friendly place. I hope. Haha

dorton

5 Year Member
Welcome to the board lots for great people around here.
Definately a friendly and knowlagable group.
Later
Justin

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It should be written into the forum rules, "You must post at least 1 picture of your Tegu within 24 hours of joining or your membership will be terminated!" :mrgreen:

j/k!! We like Tegu pictures!!

COWHER

5 Year Member
Yes we are tegu picture junkies. we neeeeeeed pics to live. anyway welcome to the site and don't forget to check out the chat here too :lol: :lol: :lol:

playlboi

5 Year Member
hey there! posting some pics of my cham and leo. the tegus are sound asleep and it would be wise for me to wait until they wake up. until then, enjoy my other friends!

my jackson cham sleeping on my hand

img0285yk1.jpg

another one of my cham. they call him cougar. haha

img0289zy0.jpg

here's my leo

img0292ff6.jpg

my leo sitting on my palm

img0304fa5.jpg

another one of my leo
img0296ez3.jpg

that's it! i'll post pictures of the tegu later. when they decide to come out!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us. :)

Also, you have some awesome pics, nice reptiles!! :wink:

playlboi

5 Year Member
hello all! In class right now! Thanks to the iPhone! Lol. But yeah, the leo has been having a feast! Mind you all the beer i feed him might have something to do with the belly, haha jk!! Hopefully i can load the tegu pictures up tonight after class! Gotta go now, teacher is looking at me suspiciously. Haha later!

playlboi

5 Year Member
back again. posting pictures of my tegu. the other one is hibernating at the moment. hasn't been up for weeks. still alive though!

here's the feller poking his face outta the substrate
fluffy1tl8.jpg

another one..
fluffy4ve1.jpg

another one..
fluffy7ep8.jpg

and the last one.
fluffy6xj4.jpg

that's all. i'll try and snap some photos of the other when it comes it decides to surface. until then!

playlboi

5 Year Member
I bought my pair of tegus at a petshop in derby, ks. i was informed that the lot came from Bert at Agama. They are a lively pair. First couple days and they were already trying to escape the aquarium, one almost jumped out! But they are quite calm now, easily handled, even by my young nephews and nieces.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me