• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello ALL!!!

Reptile_fever

well im new in the reptile kindom,been in the freshwater hobby for 3years know mostly into large central & south american cichlids,catfish & Rays....I own a Blue tongued skink for 3 months,since ive had him ive done quit some research on reptiles that i would like know more about..i was adviced to come here so .....

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome! as for what you want to know... You might want to be a little more specific! lol. Is it skinks you would like to learn about right now? or maybe monitors or tegus? It's hard to just reply with a bunch of links, research and web sites full of info :]

Reptile_fever

hanniebann said:
Hello and welcome! as for what you want to know... You might want to be a little more specific! lol. Is it skinks you would like to learn about right now? or maybe monitors or tegus? It's hard to just reply with a bunch of links, research and web sites full of info :]

well what i was looking to be informed was a teius teyou & cant seem to find where to post about this fella,can you help?

hanniebann

5 Year Member
I have yet to see something about the 4 toed tegu here (if that's what you're looking for), however I haven't done much searching myself for them. Best bet, post a thread specifically about them asking questions, people will view it and might be able to redirect you. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980