• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello, Bonjour, Hola!

Spokompton

5 Year Member
Howdy, just wanted to drop in and formally say hello. I've been trolling these boards for a long time now so I figured I'd sign up and put in my 2 cents whenever I can. My name is Ewell, (pronounced you'll) and I've owned various reptiles over the last 10 years or so. Currently all I own reptile-wise is a bearded dragon but that will change in a few months as I put a deposit down on a tegu from Bobby. Anyway just wanted to say hello and thanks to all the posters of good info on the site.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome, Bienvenue, Bienvenido, Benvenuto, Willkommen, VÃ?Æ?Ã?¤lkommen, ChÃ?Æ?Ã? o mÃ?¡Ã?»Ã?«ng!!!!!

(Sorry, got bored with Google Translate.)

Where are you from?

Post some pics of your Beardie!

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Bienvenido seas... Fanatico de la HerpetologÃ?Æ?Ã?­a!!!
Pon algunas Fotitos de tu "Adorado" y Sientete en tu Casa.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PICT0009-2.jpg

Spokompton

5 Year Member
I'm originally from Hollywood, FL but moved to Spokane, WA a couple of years ago. I will post some pictures of Jabba (my beardie) when I get home from work tonight, and when I figure out how to post them, lol.

Thanks for the welcomes.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here's 2 ways you can post them:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2332</a><!-- l --> (photobucket)

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=274" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=52&t=274</a><!-- l --> (imageshack)

Spokompton

5 Year Member
019.jpg

020.jpg

For size reference, bit of a bad angle but he's a little less than 21 inches when flattened out.
Random002.jpg

This is my other mongrel. Malcolm, an african grey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980