• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello everybody

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Hello, my name is Grant and i have recently got out of the Boa breeding world and i have fell in love with Tegus so i am getting into them. I still love Boas, i am still a active member on Clay English's forum and someday hope to get back into them as well as Tegus. I am currently in college taking classes in criminal justice and here soon will be joining my cousin as a police officer.

I hope to learn more about these awsome lizards. I recently purchased a Albino Blue Tegu not knowing about the problems that can accure with them, but live and learn i guess. I hope to save some funds up and get some from Mr. Hill here in the near future, he seems to have some very beautiful ones and i am now building an outdoor cage.

dorton

5 Year Member
Judging from the boa pics, I can tell you like the finer things in life. I see alot of tegus in your future.

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Thanks you two! I hope to have quite a few Tegus in the future, i am getting alot of land from my grandpas farm not to far from me and plan to build a quite larg Tegu farm and suply the Zoo here with some Tegus as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980