• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello everyone!! Meet moogi

ZEEENMY

My name is zee I'm a new tegu owner his name is moogi, the people I got him from were treating him very bad in my opinion. All they fed him were crickets and Superworms. Supossedly he is 2 years old but I don't think he is, unless he was very malnourished because he seems small to me.I started feeding him ground turkey and differnt kinds of fish and shrimp but I been noticing that he gets diareahha when I feed him that stuff. He was very unfriendly when I first got him he would tense up and hiss whenever I tried to touch him and the tank he came with was infested with roaches. I have had him for a month and maybe 2 weeks and I now have him in a 39 gallon sterilite container which I replaced the top with a screen and have lights on him. He has warmed up alot more to me and will actually sit on me or hang out for a few mins b4 running off like he was doing orignally. If anybody has any advice or recommendations please tell me..thanks
-ZEE
20161002_204729.jpg
20161002_210012.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980