• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello everyone!

Italianlnm

5 Year Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Laura.. And I am new to TeguTalk (Which is why I am in the Welcome Room. lol). I am from South Carolina.

Sadly, I don't have a Tegu. I have been looking into getting one for monthes and sent Bobby an E-mail looking into it. I figured this would be a great place to get information and hear stories from actual owners.

I am looking forward to getting a Tegu, and I can't wait to be able to post right along with you guys, and share my experiences!

So heres a pre-thanks to all the help I know I will be needing!

Laura!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hi laura welcome aboard. many people can back me on this bobby is definately the way to go! i have 2 tegus from him he is a great guy. you will not be disappointed. and no i dont have a chameleon yet but will probably be getting these two hatchlings in a few weeks im trying to finish a 3x3x2 cage and get it all setup before i get them .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980