• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello Everyone

BoxerBeth

5 Year Member
Hi All,
My name is Beth. I live in MI and run a boxer rescue here, as well as assist some good friends with a reptile rescue.

Three years ago I wouldn't have touched even a gecko and now I have quiet a few reptile friends and foster some as well.
I have found a new love! There was a time I thought animals had to be furry in order to be lovable. Boy was I wrong.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Thanks

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Hey Beth, so glad to have you aboard, both here and with the reptile rescue. Just one thing....don't ever call me a dork again! LOL

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
BoxerBeth said:
Hi All,
My name is Beth. I live in MI and run a boxer rescue here, as well as assist some good friends with a reptile rescue.

Three years ago I wouldn't have touched even a gecko and now I have quiet a few reptile friends and foster some as well.
I have found a new love! There was a time I thought animals had to be furry in order to be lovable. Boy was I wrong.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Thanks

Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you could join us.

And we do love our pets here!! ;)

BoxerBeth

5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
Hey Beth, so glad to have you aboard, both here and with the reptile rescue. Just one thing....don't ever call me a dork again! LOL
BUT ITS MY FAVORITE INSULT!
Darn, I will have to think of another one. LOL

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
2004014538283941353_rs.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Beth is way too modest. Honestly she runs the best dog rescue group in Michigan and she is also the most awesome dog trainer that I've had the pleasure to work with. One of her specialties is training deaf dogs and she does amazing work with dogs with aggression problems. I'm extremely proud to be a volunteer and foster home for her organization.

COWHER

5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
Beth is way too modest. Honestly she runs the best dog rescue group in Michigan and she is also the most awesome dog trainer that I've had the pleasure to work with. One of her specialties is training deaf dogs and she does amazing work with dogs with aggression problems. I'm extremely proud to be a volunteer and foster home for her organization.

JIF is one of my heros so if she likes you i guess I like ya too lol WELCOME!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Beth is good people for sure, I have talked to her once on the phone, she seems like a very cool lady. I hope to meet her soon at the mid-west show.

Thanks guys for giving her a warm welcome!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.