• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello Everyone!

Adams13

5 Year Member
Hi, my names Jordan and i gotta say this is one of the best sites I've ever visited. A good bunch of info and friendly discussion. I've been lurking for months now and finally made an account, thanks for the activation Bobby. I got my Tegu in November of '07 with some green still on his or her head. He's and Argentine B&W and by far one of the best pets I've ever had.

I also have a crested gecko, 2 green tree frogs, a chinchilla, and a golden retriever(my best friend for 7 years now.) Tegu's have been my favorite reptile for 3 years now and I've finally gotten my own. He eats great and sheds great too. He decided not to hibernate though but its been great bonding time.

Anyways enough said, I'm just glad to become a part of this site and hope to talk a lot more with all of you. Ill upload pics as soon as i can.

Adams

nat

5 Year Member
ha ha just kidding..... :welc

but if you are going to mention your tegu, I should inform you of the unspoken rule that you also must post pics!

Adams13

5 Year Member
here ya go, this was my little guy when i first got him in november, ill take some new pictures 2morrow possibly. Well here he is :-D
2005967063090470119_rs.jpg

2005929105705808246_rs.jpg

2005952549377421092_rs.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community Adams, glad you joined us!! That a nice looking tegu, and it looks to be fat and healthy!! :)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
welcome!! i wana see pics of your crested gecko :) im getting one soon :app

lol your tegu is a chubby little guy :yik

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Welcome. You're right, this is a great forum. Not as many annoying glitches as some of the other ones I've visited. Spread the word. The more traffic, the better this site will become.

-Chris

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
lol they are so cute when they are baby's :cheers :welc :cheers

Man, what are you talking about!?!? They are ALWAYS cute, not just when they are babies!
:p

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh yeah.....my bad; WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!
Wow I am off the friggin wall doing work!! I'm 16 and studying stock investments for a class...argh @ calculating long lists of Effective Annual Yield of a CD...

Adams13

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome and compliments for my tegu. And yeah man can i relate, im 17 and high school seems more like a psych ward now with all the stress going around, but its still fun. So here are some pics today of my guy, hes doing great and has grown a couple inches since the last pics from a couple months back.

Adams

For length
2001698315579016362_rs.jpg

Up close
2001647444845100081_rs.jpg

Ahhh Heat!
2001636953078935596_rs.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah man, I know what you mean! Things have been absurd recently, with be going to a military school for a semester...didn't really work out...I ended up being kind of a punching bag for alot of the guys there...metaphorically speaking, of course....I've gotten a little to big to be pushed around, but I am such a friggin pacifist...lol
Hey, so where are you from? I'm a little confused by your profile info...it says "Brompton, On??" Never heard of THAT state before...oh.. is it supposed to say Brompton, OH?

Adams13

5 Year Member
lol, no man its Ontario, in Canada. and yeah my family pushes for university so im basically freaking out about homework and tests and assignments all the time, but hey good luck with it all eh.

Adams

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah, to you too! Oh, and I just made myself look like an idiot...actually, I thought that it might have been something like Ontario, but...meh nvr mind :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980