• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello Everyone

vicarious

I am new to the Tegu world especially the “EXTREME GIANT TEGU” world… Nevertheless, I am not a rookie to the reptile business and have owned various types of herps my entire life.

I am now anxiously awaiting our new extreme giant from Varnyard this summer and found this site to be very informative for my future large family member/friend.

Looking forward to all the pointers from the authorities on this wonderful animal…

Thanks...

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site :) Kudos on the new Gu and thanks for coming. Take this time to find out and learn what you can to prepare for the times ahead. When you have questions feel free to ask.

:D Of course we will be expecting pics when the little one arrives.

vicarious

Bubblz Calhoun said:
Welcome to the site :) Kudos on the new Gu and thanks for coming. Take this time to find out and learn what you can to prepare for the times ahead. When you have questions feel free to ask.

:D Of course we will be expecting pics when the little one arrives.

Thanks for the warm welcome :) and yes I will be sure to ask plenty of questions regarding the "extremes" and place plenty of pics of the little guy...

Thanks Again...

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Welcome!! I'm so excited for you! I'm waiting for June/July to roll around too for my little baby B&W. There's so many people on here that can help with even the most complex questions, but more importantly, the never ending ones. I've found that everyone here is exceedingly generous in giving their input of information and experience, even when the questions drag on and on (I ask tons of questions). Once again, welcome!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome! Many of us are excited to see some pics when your new family member arrives! Feel free to ask any questions, as many questions as you need to. This is a great site with lots of knowledgeable people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980