• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello fellow tegu enthusiasts, we're new to the site!

J Pelsinski

Hey everyone,

Just found this site and figured I would check it out.

My roommate and I are both wildlife biologists turned filmmakers and are the proud owners of an incredible Argentine B&W named Drake.

Our passions have always been in conservation and public outreach and with sharing our passions for wildlife (most specifically herps) and Drake has become a third member of our team. We regularly take him to events from herp festivals to community conservation days and use his charm to get others excited about animals.

He is almost 5 years old now and my roommate had him before we met. She got him from a local breeder in Northern California when he was only 10 inches long and has been with us every step of the way since!

We look forward to becoming a part of this online community!

Jeremy

Attachments

• drake.jpg
    drake.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 21

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980