• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Brazil!

RTLP6262

I am a Brazilian boy who loves animals (mainly prehistoric), and I love quite exotic pets like frogs, geckos and snakes. Unfortunately here where I live, most of them are not allowed =(... And one of them is a Tegu (even though it is a native animal here). But there is good news! Legitimate breeding sites have started to create these amazing reptiles in a 1, 2 , 3 years, until now I know one who will start creating next year! So even though I do not have any as a pet, I would very much like to take some doubts with you!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am a Brazilian boy who loves animals (mainly prehistoric), and I love quite exotic pets like frogs, geckos and snakes. Unfortunately here where I live, most of them are not allowed =(... And one of them is a Tegu (even though it is a native animal here). But there is good news! Legitimate breeding sites have started to create these amazing reptiles in a 1, 2 , 3 years, until now I know one who will start creating next year! So even though I do not have any as a pet, I would very much like to take some doubts with you!
Most welcome RTLP. Lots of useful info here. Living in Brazil, you’ll be able to provide for them easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980