• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello From Canada

Joanne Julia

Hi Everyone
My name is Joanne, and I love reptiles. Currently my finance and I have 4 bearded dragons 2 skinks 3 leo's 2 cresties 1 chameleon 1 pacman frog 13 ferrets and 2 dogs.
We are in the process of adopting a b/w tegu baby. which I am so excited about. I have been learning about these amazing animals and am looking so forward to having one of my own.
Thank you for having me in the group .:tegu:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome Joanne,

Please post pics of the new one when you have him. Lots of knowledgeable people to help and be helped. Always learning and enjoying our tegus.By the way, what species of tegu, Columbian, Argentine, or Red?

Joanne Julia

We are looking for an Argentine black and white and I love to learn and hope to get all the knowledge that I need
thank you Have a wonderful day walter

Jrock23

Hi Joanne, welcome to the forums.. That is a good collection you have... Argentine black and white tegus are great, good luck in your search and be sure to post photos..

Bug

Wow, Joanne! Its been a while!! I'm pixel/pixall from the beardie community, don't know if you remember me. Its been like three/four years so no worries if not! In any case, nice to run into you again and welcome!!

Joanne Julia

Wow, Joanne! Its been a while!! I'm pixel/pixall from the beardie community, don't know if you remember me. Its been like three/four years so no worries if not! In any case, nice to run into you again and welcome!!
Nice to run into you as well :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me