• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Ohio

TeguNovice

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and I'm also a beginner to herps. Ever since I saw some videos of black and white tegus on youtube, I've been in love with Tegus. I'm here to make friends and learn more about these beautiful big guys :) .

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguNovice said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and I'm also a beginner to herps. Ever since I saw some videos of black and white tegus on youtube, I've been in love with Tegus. I'm here to make friends and learn more about these beautiful big guys :) .

welcome aboard...you have found the right place to learn about tegus... we have many users who can answer any question you have regarding in my opinion one of the best reptiles in the world...good luck with your research if you got any questions feel free to ask..

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome!

Keeping a Tegu is a big responsibility but if done correctly is extremely rewarding. Read as much as you can and ask every question you have, even the "stupid" ones...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan