• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Southern CA

SB_HerpVolunteer

Hello tegutalk forum. I made an account to publicize an argentinian black and white at the Santa Barbara animal shelter that needs a good home stat. It was a stray, and despite being friendly and well socialized no one has claimed it. There is not adequate tegu housing at the shelter, so hopefully we can find the sweet lady(?) a home! I'll put a detailed account in the for sale/trades section. I've found this forum a helpful source of information to provide the best care I can manage for the tegu within in the confines of the shelter. Thank you for providing a community like this. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980