• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello guys :)

shinobi602

Hi, just joined the site earlier because it's such a friendly community it seems and everyone shares the same passion for reptiles. Love it!

So I'm 23 year old guy living in Florida and moving out soon with my fiance and planning on a few reptile friends of my own in my apartment. I was pretty much obsessed with two things as a child and into my teenage years, dinosaurs and animals (specifically reptiles).

I was the kid catching little anoles and hanging them on my ears and catching praying mantises and snakes, etc. Of course even though I wanted to major in zoology or herpetology in college, I was talked out of it by most of my friends and family and gave in to the pressure. Their arguments were mostly about how hard it would be to find a job in that field with any decent income :-/

Well, my love never died, and I've had a multitude of animals from beardies, plated lizards, boas, ball pythons, all kinds of mammals, etc. Anyway I shouldn't keep blabbing, but I'm looking forward to gaining even more knowledge here!

I'm planning on getting 2 Ackies first in my apartment and hopefully some here can shed light on the care for them, as I'm new to monitors. Happy to be here!

kellen.watkins

Yeah I think there are a lot of us who were little and caught lizards and snakes lol there was a thread where a bunch if us were reminising (I hope I spelled that right) good times :)

Oh welcome to the forum :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029