• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello my friends

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
My real name is David Yu, I was originally born Korea (all my family members are), and I have been catching and collecting reptiles from the wilderness since I was 7 years old, I am now 16 years old, and I currently own a monkey tail skink, and 3 leopard gecko, I think I have enough experience with large reptiles such as tegus, but the only reason why I don't own one right now is because of my parents, who always comparing Americans with Koreans, just to make Koreans look good in Canada and America
Koreans often take things that are not everyday life stuff and just simply make it something into sin, which means trying to get rid of it, or swearing at it saying it's God's mistake, does not deserve to live, and other trash like that, and only things that they often enjoy now days are Korean romance music, dancing crap, Korean comedy, and other stuff they steal ideas from America and calling it their own creation, you do not know what I have been through while I was at Korea
Unfortunatly, I'm not that kind of guy at all, I have a very strong passion for all animals, and I love MMA fighting, I usually lift weights with my friends, to keep me fit, but reptiles have just completly take away my time, I also have both of my eyes set on a red tegu at the moment, but my parents are at it again, so could anyone here please help me out
Thanks
-David

COWHER

5 Year Member
good to have you here. if you cant have a tegu now then learn as much as you can and when you get the oppertunity to get one then you will be way ahead of the game :D good luck!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site David, we are very happy you could join us. We also will be more than happy if you want to join in about your other reptiles, we have forums that you can post pics and join in on.

COWHER

5 Year Member
i just wanted to add i like how you addressed us as your friends! as you talk to us and get the feel for this website you will find that we really are your friends :lol: rock on man!!!

dorton

5 Year Member
You like mma. Cool, I used to be into Combat Ju Jistsu, and Muay Thai, but have been out for about 5 years. If all goes well, I might start back within the next month. They will be legalizing full contact
competitions in NC in january, so no more having to go to VA for fights.
Later
Justin
PS. Welcome to the board!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
yah, i feel that we are friends because we all share the same interests, which is mainly reptiles, i really do wish to make friends here
yes, i do love mma fighting, it's my dream to become a fighter, just boring jobs, like sitting in the office and doing paper work isn't my thing, i really like professional wrestling too, because of the amount they get paid, i have been trying to join a kick boxing team lately, but i'm still a little busy with school work and all, so......yeah
what do guys think? do you think i'm ready for such sport? I stand about 6', and weigh about 180 lb

dorton

5 Year Member
I say go for it, but if you want to competitive in mma one day dont start with kick boxing, you can pick that up later. As far as size goes, it doesnt matter so much as your drive to win.
Just give it your all no matter what.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me