• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hello my name is melanee and my columbian tegu is anubis;]

larissalurid

dragonmetalhead said:
Anubis is a cool name.

Anubis is a great name in my opinion! Although I wouldn't really be putting a mouse on my animals face, I could see why he'd be a little freaked out looking lol.

reptilecrazy666

well that particular picture of anubis is very old hes not even half tht small now. hes growing faster than i could of ever imagined. and hes one of those weird cases of weird acting tegus i guess lol . hes adorable. god i love my tegu ^^:D

i also havea water dragon named skitzo and a yellow plated lizard named hades they both are so loving . hades is a little attatched to me he throws fits if i dont pick him up when i wake up ^^

got10

m3s4 said:
reptilecrazy666 said:
and as weird as this sounds anubis doesnt really like mice/pinkies or anything the woman i like rescued him from kept him in a rabbit cage no lights or anything and never fed him pinkies only mealworms he eats some veggies but no much all he will eat is dusted meal worms and wax worms gah :p so whenever i try and giv him a pinkie he scooches it on his nose its adorable :p very odd but adorable and whoever does not believe me i am sorry.but i am telling the truth:]

First of all, my apologies for jumping the gun on your user and Colombian name.

Just understand that both hold significant luciferian value. I could tell you all about it. I could go on an on about Osiris, Isis, Anubis and many others, along with the satanist occult following that still use Egyptian architecture, numerology and astrology to this very day. But I won't. It isn't the time nor place to discuss it. Just don't take my word for it - you can look it all up and find what I am saying valid and very real.

Same with the numerical value 666 - some say a variant is 616. Despite what others might say, it is highly recognized as the number of the beast in the New Testament Book of Revelations. Also:

Identification by gematria:
"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." (Rev.13:18-NKJV)

Again, this is not a spiritual or theological class or lecture. I'm not trying to condemn or judge you AT ALL. However, when someone, anyone is using names and numbers that carry heavy luciferian value and I recognize it, I'm going to say something because IT MATTERS to everyone involved and that is simply the truth. Again, don't take my word for it. If there is more you would like to know about what I just stated, I would be happy to supply you with tons of links, book, videos and personal accounts so that you may find the truth yourself.

Now then, getting back to your tegu. He's a great looking Colombian and it's awesome to see more and more people adopting and re-homing. Although he'd rather make friends with the pinky-mice, he's almost too small to take one anyways haha. As for the meal worms, they're an ok food choice but because of their hard-exo skeleton shells which are hard to digest, compaction can occur. Crickets with a side of meal-worms would be ideal.

If you haven't tried eggs or turkey yet, both are great not only now but in the future. There are a number of great feeding links to be found all over this site and if you have any questions regarding tegu food(s), pls post and any number of qualified tegu keepers will assuredly help you including myself.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay here and stay blessed!

-tommy

I suggest you read "the God who was not there" and "The Bible Tells Me So". It might shed some enlightenment on why I got at you when you attacked reptile girl >no hard feelings

DavidRosi

That was an interesting 'welcome'; but, everyone has their point. No-ones in the wrong really, personal opinions will always clash with another... just got to take it and move swiftly on ! :)

I've just seen the picture; and he really does looked shocked, bless him... I've had a cricket jump onto one of my Beardies heads and there's a few seconds of utter confusion and disgust; before he got down to business and turned it into cricket-mash.

Wishing you all the best in the future for your Tegu; it's a real shame to hear about the poor conditions he was kept in, but now he's with a loving owner I'm sure the rest of his days will be happy ones.

m3s4

got10 said:
m3s4 said:
reptilecrazy666 said:
and as weird as this sounds anubis doesnt really like mice/pinkies or anything the woman i like rescued him from kept him in a rabbit cage no lights or anything and never fed him pinkies only mealworms he eats some veggies but no much all he will eat is dusted meal worms and wax worms gah :p so whenever i try and giv him a pinkie he scooches it on his nose its adorable :p very odd but adorable and whoever does not believe me i am sorry.but i am telling the truth:]

First of all, my apologies for jumping the gun on your user and Colombian name.

Just understand that both hold significant luciferian value. I could tell you all about it. I could go on an on about Osiris, Isis, Anubis and many others, along with the satanist occult following that still use Egyptian architecture, numerology and astrology to this very day. But I won't. It isn't the time nor place to discuss it. Just don't take my word for it - you can look it all up and find what I am saying valid and very real.

Same with the numerical value 666 - some say a variant is 616. Despite what others might say, it is highly recognized as the number of the beast in the New Testament Book of Revelations. Also:

Identification by gematria:
"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." (Rev.13:18-NKJV)

Again, this is not a spiritual or theological class or lecture. I'm not trying to condemn or judge you AT ALL. However, when someone, anyone is using names and numbers that carry heavy luciferian value and I recognize it, I'm going to say something because IT MATTERS to everyone involved and that is simply the truth. Again, don't take my word for it. If there is more you would like to know about what I just stated, I would be happy to supply you with tons of links, book, videos and personal accounts so that you may find the truth yourself.

Now then, getting back to your tegu. He's a great looking Colombian and it's awesome to see more and more people adopting and re-homing. Although he'd rather make friends with the pinky-mice, he's almost too small to take one anyways haha. As for the meal worms, they're an ok food choice but because of their hard-exo skeleton shells which are hard to digest, compaction can occur. Crickets with a side of meal-worms would be ideal.

If you haven't tried eggs or turkey yet, both are great not only now but in the future. There are a number of great feeding links to be found all over this site and if you have any questions regarding tegu food(s), pls post and any number of qualified tegu keepers will assuredly help you including myself.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay here and stay blessed!

-tommy

I suggest you read "the God who was not there" and "The Bible Tells Me So". It might shed some enlightenment on why I got at you when you attacked reptile girl >no hard feelings

Likewise - no hard feelings at all.

Time to go feed some hungry 'gu's.

reptilecrazy666

anubis

Attachments

• anubis1.jpg
    anubis1.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics