• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello new guy on deck (picture heavy)

rioepdc

Hello everyone my name is Rio I dont have a tegu yet (I know BAN HIM) lol but I do have a deposit for an Argentine male blk/wht tegu with Bobby Hill at varnyard. I did a bunch of research for going with a breeder contacted many as well as watched videos back to back per breeder and decided to go with Bobby Hill and I have had luck with good communication and having my questions answered.

I've been a animal lover/ mainly reptile lover since I was young so I know what i'm doing for the most part but you always learn something new. I'm real excited to own a tegu in the near future I've wanted one for years now so I finally decided to go ahead. Currently have 4'x2'x2 enclosure and I will most likely be going with cypress mulch and feeding him out the cage while he's young. If you have any suggestions/tips please dont hesitate.

Other than that I'm really into cars and anything hands on, I'm currently on a drift team named Empty Pockets Drift Crew (EPDC) and I love seafood!

Some pictures of the animals I currently own.

My orange bearded dragons Draco and Mojo (didn't know my camera was cloudy, the orange is alot brighter)
tegutalk-1.jpg

My snapping turtle Bowser
tegutalk3.jpg

My blue tongue skink zeus
tegutalk4.jpg

tegutalk5.jpg

tegutalk6.jpg

My egyptian uromastyx (YES THAT IS MY GF'S PHONE)
tegutalk7.jpg

tegutalk8.jpg

My pitbull/dingo mix Kratos
tegutalk1.jpg

Our other full pitbull Rocko
tegutalk2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member