• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello people

Zelera

5 Year Member
Hey everyone,I'm new here my name is Aaron i Currently Own a black and white tegu and hes a good boy most of the time. :-D I use to have 2 collard lizards i started of with then i moved onto a gold tegu but i had to end up giving her to some one i know cause at the time i could not care for her and give her what she needed at that time.I all so got to look around at alot of people tegu and they all look very nice good job guys.

Picture009.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

boygenius

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forums, great pictures btw and nice Columbian..

now if only I could get my tegu to eat fruits.

Zelera

5 Year Member
just mix it with ground turkey and he should eat it mine is smart sometimes he will pick the fruit out and throw it away :evil:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
2004014538283941353_rs.jpg
!!!!!

i Currently Own a black and white tegu and hes a good boy most of the time.
Just to be clear....you know he's a Columbian Tegu right? A good looking one as well.

Zelera

5 Year Member
i Currently Own a black and white tegu and hes a good boy most of the time.
Just to be clear....you know he's a Columbian Tegu right? A good looking one as well.

ya i just now noticed i didn't put that in there :doh

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you came and joined us!! :)

You also have a very nice light colored Colombian, very pretty!!

angelrose

5 Year Member
:welc
she is very pretty and looks so sweet :-D nice enclosure as well. I have a colombian also 8) angelrose eats all meat. you want to spend some quality time with her and she will make you happy :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980