• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello TeguTalk.com!

imported_admin

5 Year Member
Hi, my name is Josh. I am excited to announce that I will be taking on
the role of TeguTalk.com's new Admin and Owner. I contacted Bobby
about TeguTalk recently and asked how much time he's been able to
volunteer to the site. We decided that I have more time and the
necessary resources to really help TeguTalk grow and thrive. I am also
glad to be able to free up some of Bobby's time and enable him to
focus on what's important to him - his animals and his customers. I
look forward to getting my feet wet and getting to know the community
over the coming weeks and months. Please feel free to ask me any
questions that you may have and I�ll try to answer them below.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome, that clears up alot of the questions i had about who is this josh person i see, lol.

G

I currently have a california desert tortoise and a hogg isle boa constrictor.
No Tegu yet... But let's just say I've got my eye on a certain plot of land with a very clear vision the menagerie that will inhabit it ;)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community Josh, we are happy to have you as our new Owner/Administrator here. :)

As for our members, nothing is going to change on my end, I am still an Admin, I am still going to be here as time allows. If you see a thread that I need to address feel free to contact be via PM or email me at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> .

I am very busy during the spring and summer with my tegus, caring and shipping tegus takes most of my time. Josh has more time than I do to watch the site and he can do things here that I cannot. I have had a real problem finding someone to keep the site updated and to fix problems when they occur here. Josh is awesome with coding and operating the database. He is also an awesome guy all around, so please show him the same respect you all have given me.

We will also be having a tegu give away contest just like we do every year here on TeguTalk, so keep an eye out on the forums for this to start.

Once again, thanks Josh!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me