• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello TeguTalk

Jessie James

I finally got a tegu over the weekend from a guy who goes through pets like toilet paper. It is a columbian b&w though he tried to sell it as an argentine b&w but i knew better. Got a great deal and a great companion. "It" is very friendly and social and has no problems eating from my hand at 3 mo of age. I say finally got one because We have been living in a small house 1300 sq ft but are moving in 2 months to a 2800 sq ft that will provide plenty of room for a large enclosure when he outgrows his current 40g. I decided to sign up here seeing as it looks liuke a regularly visited forum, I have been directed here many times by google, and always recent posts. I have found out a lot in the past few days of lurking and figured it would be a great idea to integrate into the community.

So Hail! :tegu:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. Plenty of people on this forum keep Columbians, so in good company. An interactive tegu is a wonderful pet/ companion.

Jessie James

Thanks. I hope that this one continues to be a good little companion. He is quite content hanging around on my shoulders but loves to explore as well. Still pretty young but hopefully will enjoy my company even through puberty.

Attachments

• 1433277996503-812978538.jpg
    1433277996503-812978538.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.