• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello to all

Dallen33

5 Year Member
Im Dana im 19 and just got my first tegu! Id did a whole lot of reading on this site before making a decision on getting one. I also have 2 crested geckos, a 55 gallon planted community fish tank, and a black lab. My dad and I have always owned reptiles and are looking foward to raising our tegu named Larry

Beasty

5 Year Member
Welcome to you and Larry!
Thorough research is always needed before buying any pet. Nice to see you read up some. So, where's Larry? Get us some pix!
:bolt

Dallen33

5 Year Member
Larry went to bed for the night...we have a piece of wood in the tank that hes seemed to have made a home under...hes in a 40 breeder for now hes got more than enough room in there till we can get his larger cage underway...i know hes gonna grow like a weed so that shouldnt be too far in the future

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Dana, and welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us!! :)

Dallen33

5 Year Member
More than happy to join...its nice to have some where to get the right information when i have any questions

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:welc :welc :welc :welc :welc :welc :welc :welc :welc
PICT0009-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980