• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello

paperblankets

My name is Levi, I am a first time Columbian Tegu owner.
In the past I have exclusivly had Leopard Geckos. While at a Reptile show in Minneapolis this past weekend 'Roger' (I am not sure the sex, until I know one way or another, Roger it is) took a liking to me and I decided it was time for something with more attitude & personality. I currently have the little guy (7in or so) in a 20gal tank (with all approperate uv, and day bulbs w/ thermometer), I am preparing a room for him/her out of a 18 ft by 6 ft space. I plan to raise him without a tank as soon as he is large enough to stay out of trouble.
I must have read through 20 threads now about your experiances with these wonderful and proud creatures. I will post a photo of Roger once I find my sd card reader.

paperblankets

Here is Roger

Here are some photos of Roger,

8dHNJh.jpg

She is no longer in sand as seen in the photo, that was temporary while I waited for cypress to arrive. I have some trouble getting her to eat raw turkey, she goes right for chicken based cat food when I offered it to her though.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Such a clear photo and such a cute face!

I don't think they are ever big enough to stay out of trouble, lol.

Dana C

I am not one to use the cute very much....being a manly, man, HAHAHA but that face really is cute. I don't think I have seen anything that cute since last saw Shirley Temple in "Curly Top"...:)

tommyboy

Dana C said:
I am not one to use the cute very much....being a manly, man, HAHAHA but that face really is cute. I don't think I have seen anything that cute since last saw Shirley Temple in "Curly Top"...:)

You are really showing your age with that quote Dana!! I bet a large amount of members here have never seen a Shirley Temple movie!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980