• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello :)

ShimmyShammy

5 Year Member
Hello, i have kept a good few reptiles but i really wanted a good tame and large reptile, :-D . i was invited here by reptilefinatic after searching around for information on whether to get a savannah monitor or an argentine black and white tegu. Ofc the tegus seemed to win by a landslide :). I Live in the uk and have the time, money and TLC to look after a tegu. i have researched them thoroughly and i expect to get one at around easter. Haven't found a breeder or a pet shop yet though. Just one question, what size of cage should i get for a hatchling tegu, and then what size should i move him up to as he gets older. I hace researched it and it says 30 Gallon for 1-6Months and 4x8x8 for adults, however i can go larger (much) if need be. Thx in Advance.

ReptileFinatic

5 Year Member
Welcome :) and thanks for Mentioning me, tanks sound about right from what i have read, (cant really help much lol) but it matters on the size of the gu and bigger is better, on a side note here is a list of foods if you need it

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1353" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1353</a><!-- l -->

just thought id post it
(ty PuffDragon)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.