• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello!

FerrariF1

How are you?

My name is Don Bruner, Jr. I'm new here......... I live in South Carolina and have a B+W Tegu named Broc....
This is my first tegu, but I'm really doing well with him!

I also like to race my 125 shifter kart and go to the gym.

Check out my pics of Broc's new enclosure!

C-YA!!!

DJ Bruner

Attachments

• DSCI0663[1].JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCI0665[1].JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 1
  • DSCI0664[1].JPG

FerrariF1

More...........

Photos of Broc.............

DJ

Attachments

• DSCI0699[1].JPG
  • DSCI0677[1].JPG
  • DSCI0678[2].JPG
G

Welcome !!!

Way cool enclosure !!!

Did you build it ???

I would like to see how the inside is put together..

Long ago I built a cart out of a 350 Honda engine[ I had wrecked the bike not long before ]

I used tires off a lawn tractor ..

By the time you hit third gear [there were five ]you were airborne. Never got past third gear ..

Good thing it broke down and I lost interest ..

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Welcome!

That cage is AWESOME! And yeah, I didn't know Colombian tegus ate fruits and vegetables. Then again, I don't have a Colombian--I just thought otherwise. Sweet setup!

slideaboot

5 Year Member
So...did you build that cage? Buy it? Either way, if you don't mind my asking, how much would something like that cost? That's a FANTASTIC display cage. I'm diggin' it!

FerrariF1

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Dracro D Tegu is very smart! It is an old display from a animal superstore that closed down. The owner of a pet store here in town bought out these displays and the guy had one left over.............. I was just kidding around with him and I asked if he wanted to sell the "one in the back"..............He said, "Yea, $250 bucks!" I said,"SOLD!!!!" I looked around a bit, and I found that something like my enclosure goes for $1500 to $1800!!!!

The cage is 44 by 44 by 23 inches.(square) It's quarter inch glass all around with acrylic for the bottom. I had a custom made screen cover made for the cage. It has 2 36" ZooMed Reptisun 5.0 lights and 1 150 watt basking bulb. The cage is located in front of a window for 6 to 7 hours of sunlight. A label on the bottom of the cage says "Design Laminate Fabricators". The glass part is completly separate from the bottom............

When I first got Broc, I fed him crickets. I gut loaded them with broccoli and one day a piece fell into the cage............. He snapped it up! Crazy, I know, but Broc just loves the stuff............ He also receives ground turkey and will eat canalope if I have it.........

DJ

Attachments

• DSCI0697[1].JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 0
  • DSCI0684[1].JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • DSCI0670[1].JPG

FerrariF1

125 shifter kart. 42 hp 0-60 in around 3 seconds!
Will out accelarate ANY car you can name.............only a Indy car or F1 car has more go!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 45kart2[2].jpg

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Great Enclosure($250,that is one heck of a deal) and Beautiful tegu,i never knew Colombians ate veggies or fruits,but hey you learn something new everyday.

Also welcome to the forum :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan